Volunteer with NAA
Getting involved with the Newton Art Association is the best way to build friendships and artistic connections among members. Many roles are available—some involve ongoing responsibilities and others are one-time efforts with an event or a show hanging. All volunteers are welcome to help build the organization and increase personal connections with the community.
Here are some opportunities:
- Helping to hang an art show
- Checking off paintings at the pickup after show closings
- Bringing food to a reception or demo
- Helping promote the NAA through publicity
- Preparing for or cleaning up after a reception
- Entering exhibitor information in an Excel spreadsheet
- Emailing other volunteers about deadlines
- Get in touch about current needs
Interested in learning more? Email .